We love your feedback!
If you have a question that requires a response from us or would like to receive our newsletter, please send us a separate email to g1@kismetstyle.com

< Previous 1 2 Next >
Lisa Silverman---Nadi Flow on September 1, 2011 at 10:30 AM said:

We received the bags today and they are GORGEOUS!!! Thank you
Katie Masterson on August 28, 2011 at 1:03 PM said:

Dear Anne,
I can't even begin to express my gratitude to you for the beautiful Indian fabrics that you donated to Ocean Charter School. My 5th grade class will be starting our year studying ancient India. The fabrics have really brought my classroom to life! As my class studies ancient India, we will be using the designs in the fabrics as inspiration for our creative work. Thank you for helping bring an authentic experience to my children! I really appreciate your generosity!
Warmly,
Katie Masterson
5th Grade Teacher
Ocean Charter School
elise on May 25, 2011 at 11:26 AM said:

I LOVE THEM!!! so very much ::: they are so so sooooooo perfect!!! thank you
soooooo much!!!
have a beautiful day!!!
lovelovelove ~
elise ~
The Green Light on February 23, 2011 at 12:31 PM said:

Hi all-

We are an Eco boutique in Missoula Montana. Just received our first shipment and really love the colors. It's a great feeling knowing you are helping not hurting others when you buy items.

Thanks so much for what you do!

The Green Light team
Carol J. on December 6, 2010 at 2:42 PM said:

I rec'd the runners today -- they are spectacular! I'm in sari heaven! What you sent is gorgeous. I will take a picture of the display and email it to you so you can see them
hanging in all their glory.
Jamie D. on November 17, 2010 at 2:22 PM said:

Just wanted to say the bags are just beautiful and will work perfectly.
I brought back some glass perfume bottles from Jordan and needed something to
put them in as gifts.
This is great. Also the wine bags are spectacular!
Happy holidays,
Jamie
ttgross on July 19, 2010 at 6:41 PM said:

I bought the most beautiful and intricate turquoise clutch wallet when I was in DC for the Smithsonian Folklife Festival on the 4th of July weekend. It's beautiful and unique and I *heart* it :)

Keep up the great work and God bless!
Jill West on September 21, 2009 at 12:29 PM said:

Absolutely in love with the colorful beauty and craftsmanship that characterize your product line! Will you have a rep at Santa Monica Civic Auditorium this weekend (Sept. 25th to 27th)at the International Gem Show?
Susie Fauteux on July 27, 2009 at 3:49 PM said:

Dear friends at Kistmetstyle,
I have just received one of your beautiful silk bags as a special gift from a dear friend of mine. I went online to your website, and just have to thank you for not only an exceptional product, but for providing your artisans with gratifying work, making such high quality beauties, and for also providing them with a source of income!
When your new catalogue is available, please email me and let me know so that I can order some things to pass onto people in my life who will also appreciate and treasure what you have to offer.
Best wishes to you all, Susie Fauteux
Beth Cain of Silverwearable on February 10, 2009 at 3:24 PM said:

Anne, your products are amazing! The sari's and bags are beautiful beyond belief I was so lucky to see your booth at the Tucson Bead and Gem Show and they are just incredible! Great success to you, with your product it's bound to be a snap.
< Previous 1 2 Next >