We love your feedback!
If you have a question that requires a response from us or would like to receive our newsletter, please send us a separate email to g1@kismetstyle.com

< Previous 1 2 Next >
Ute Vasina on February 23, 2018 at 9:31 AM said:

I'm so thrilled with my Quilt that I bought yesterday. My friend bought the one in front and I bought the orange colored one. It is laying on my chair in my studio, so I can just admire the sheer beauty of it. Love it. Ute
Carolyn Stuart on January 13, 2017 at 2:18 PM said:

About 17 years ago I bought a beautiful yoga mat bag from you, and it is still I joy to use and delight to the eyes. Plus I'm glad I found you online, because people have admired the bag and asked where they could get one. Now I know.
Marie on March 3, 2016 at 11:44 AM said:

I bought one of your beautiful bags at Blue Heron in Missouri today. Thank you! :)
Cheryl Donerson on October 2, 2015 at 11:02 AM said:

I have received a small travel bag and a large one - just absolutely beautiful. The patterns and colors are perfect! It will go with me everywhere!
Thanks you Ann! You are such a terrific person. XX Cheryl
marcia wright on June 28, 2015 at 1:22 PM said:

I adore my blue white zig zag pillows, new motto. always buy two.
we love your style. thank you.
mar from pleasanton
Kelly de Synadinos on April 19, 2015 at 2:02 PM said:

Bought a gorgeous quilt today from you today. Looooovvve it, thanks so much.
Debi Yao on November 5, 2014 at 7:32 PM said:

Hi Anne,
The pouches came...that was quick. I LOVE THEM!!! They are beautiful! These are perfect for my jewelry line, I am so happy. The quality is top notch. I love all of the colors you chose, they are all perfect. Thank you!
Colette on October 6, 2014 at 3:34 PM said:

I somehow found Kismet online and was wanting to see the beautiful fabrics in person. I found Anne and bought a beautiful blanket. The colors work great with my wall colors. Thank you Ann for helping women. You are awesome!
Saunders Moore on September 17, 2014 at 3:07 PM said:

Love all your products. Interested in knowing if I can buy online?

Best wishes!
Lopa on February 4, 2014 at 12:04 PM said:

Dear Ann,

It is always a delight to see you at the show and visit your awesome booth. I just visited your website and read your little article on Saving the Saris. I love old textiles and I am always inspired by your efforts to preserve and renew the timeless art forms of our beloved India. Thank you again for having the courage to follow your passion and being an inspiration. I often talk about you with our customers who are so amazed by the products that we get from you.
I wish you all the success in your business and your home remodel. Hope to see you before the next show.

In Divine Friendship,
Lopa
ANNIE'S TRAVEL DESK on June 17, 2013 at 4:18 PM said:

Found your treasures at LA Gift Show. I purchased one of your unique quilts and will cherish it dearly.
bobbiejodean@gmail.com on October 28, 2012 at 9:31 PM said:

we found you at the LA Women's expo and bought two of your beautiful medium sari bags. We love them and hope to purchase more. So far everyone has loved them.g
angela landry on March 8, 2012 at 4:46 AM said:

dear kismet , i was at the strawberry festival in florida and saw your unique bags , i bought one , was wishing i bought more , hoping i can order more from catalog , what a great idea and helping others is terrific...
Mari Mukai on December 22, 2011 at 8:31 AM said:

Dear Anne,
I received the package of shawls and quilts today.
It's beautiful! I was going to give it to my friends and sisters, but decided to keep one for myself!
Wish you have a great time in India.
Please let me know if you bring anymore beautiful garment from there.
I support your cause!
Best,
Mari
Megan Helms on September 1, 2011 at 10:49 AM said:

Thank you so much for the beautiful fabrics you donated to our school. I am a fifth grade teacher at Ocean Charter School, and my curriculum for the year begins in Ancient India. I was able to make the classroom a magical, beautiful place using your fabrics. The children were so happy to enter our "new land" on Monday. Additionally, with the use of your fabric, I am planning to putting on a play based on one or two of India's many lovely stories later in the year. The children and the stage will be set using so many of the wonderful pieces we received.

Megan Helms