We love your feedback!
If you have a question that requires a response from us or would like to receive our newsletter, please send us a separate email to g1@kismetstyle.com

< Previous 1 2 3 Next >
Jane lindy on June 21, 2018 at 9:39 PM said:

Asked the owner about the quality of the material in the items she was saling and she flipped out and got very nasty and rude with me so I just walked out of the store ! Second the store and items had a Musky mold smell! One should never waste their time going to this shop dealing
Carol cox on June 21, 2018 at 9:26 PM said:

The shop was small crowed and had a very nasty smell! I was afraid if I bought any thing and took it home that it would stink up my house!
Shanna smith on June 21, 2018 at 9:23 PM said:

The owner and her husband are very nasty and rude people ! The shop was a small very messy nothing place with no room to walk aroud in! I am suprised these people can even stay in Business!
Dianna smalls on June 21, 2018 at 9:17 PM said:

Bought a bag from them and the very next day the treads on the bottom ripped out and when I took it back could not get a REFUND ! The owner of this shop is a liar and a thieve!
Frank Moon on June 21, 2018 at 9:09 PM said:

The owner of this shop is a nasty bitter cunt with a fuck you attitude the SECOND you walk through the door but who can blame her the shop is a worthless shit hole thats not as big as a bathroom and smells of cat piss!
Angie Kate on June 21, 2018 at 9:04 PM said:

Cheap crap at outrageous prices ! Just a little shit hole in the wall shop! Not worth going to! The shop was smaller then an entrance way closest
Tom fin on June 21, 2018 at 9:01 PM said:

The owners of this shop are of low class! Ask them prices and they get nasty rude and disrespectful with you! They wont be in Business long!
James Kelley on June 21, 2018 at 8:58 PM said:

Hypocrites ! They dont have a parking lot and harass people for parking on Lincoln a public street and then when they dont get their way falsely call the police to harass people legally parking on a public street !The owners of this shop are scum bags !
Ute Vasina on February 23, 2018 at 9:31 AM said:

I'm so thrilled with my Quilt that I bought yesterday. My friend bought the one in front and I bought the orange colored one. It is laying on my chair in my studio, so I can just admire the sheer beauty of it. Love it. Ute
Carolyn Stuart on January 13, 2017 at 2:18 PM said:

About 17 years ago I bought a beautiful yoga mat bag from you, and it is still I joy to use and delight to the eyes. Plus I'm glad I found you online, because people have admired the bag and asked where they could get one. Now I know.
Marie on March 3, 2016 at 11:44 AM said:

I bought one of your beautiful bags at Blue Heron in Missouri today. Thank you! :)
Cheryl Donerson on October 2, 2015 at 11:02 AM said:

I have received a small travel bag and a large one - just absolutely beautiful. The patterns and colors are perfect! It will go with me everywhere!
Thanks you Ann! You are such a terrific person. XX Cheryl
marcia wright on June 28, 2015 at 1:22 PM said:

I adore my blue white zig zag pillows, new motto. always buy two.
we love your style. thank you.
mar from pleasanton
Kelly de Synadinos on April 19, 2015 at 2:02 PM said:

Bought a gorgeous quilt today from you today. Looooovvve it, thanks so much.
Debi Yao on November 5, 2014 at 7:32 PM said:

Hi Anne,
The pouches came...that was quick. I LOVE THEM!!! They are beautiful! These are perfect for my jewelry line, I am so happy. The quality is top notch. I love all of the colors you chose, they are all perfect. Thank you!
< Previous 1 2 3 Next >